The impact of teachers goes far beyond the span of academic years. Their lessons shape the students into the adults they will become tomorrow.
Throughout the academic year, teachers invest a lot of time in their students and leave a lasting impact for years to come. Teachers end up giving life-lessons to their students in one way or another -- either the natural elements of schooling play a key role or the teachers usually go beyond the call of duty to keep an eye on their students’ evolution into an adult. With this, we can safely realise that the most valuable school experience in school does not necessarily emerge from academic quarters. The impact of teachers goes far beyond the span of academic years. Their lessons shape the students into the adults they will become tomorrow.
Here are the five most important life-lessons we can learn from our teachers:
• Do your best: The race to become the best in everything is perpetual. There will always be the one who will surpass you and that becomes challenging. A teacher is the one who always prepares you to focus on your strength and brings the best out of you.
• Be generous: Be it on the playground, during the lunch breaks, or while performing a task, generosity plays a vital component. It is important to be kind to others, even during the toughest of times. It might impact others in unperceived ways.
• Importance of teamwork: As valuable a skill as teamwork is a lesson taught well in schools. For a team and individual success, working cooperatively is essential to both. Teachers make sure that each member of a team performs adequately resulting in collective success.
• Learn from mistakes: Failures are life’s way to teach you to grow. Teachers assist you to perceive that knowledge instead of succumbing to your mistakes. They make sure that you understand the mistakes, fix it and strategise to never repeat them.
• Making decisions: As a critical life skill, decision making results in serious consequences or prosperity. You are taught to never make spontaneous decisions, think them through and be prepared to accept the results of them and live with the consequences, if any. Teachers prepare students to make good decisions and make it a habit for life.
AP POLYCET 2020: Round one seat allotment result announced
Telangana EAMCET results 2020 declared, here’s how to check
UCEED, CEED 2021: Online application date extended
Delhi University: Joint Admission Test final rank list released
Mizoram to shut reopened schools as Covid-19 cases rise
4 online courses to help you learn how to impress recruiters