Exam was held on September 26
The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) has released the provisional answer keys and question papers of the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2020 on its official website.
AILET was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on September 26. Qualifying students will be eligible for admission to BA LLB and LLM courses for the academic year 2020-21.
“The candidates who appeared for AILET 2020 are requested to go through the AILET 2020 Provisional Master Answer Keys and suggestions/grievances regarding answer key, if any, may be sent to the University at email address email@example.com latest by 5:00 P.M. on 30th September 2020, clearly mentioning the name of the programme and Sr. No. of the question,” reads the official notice.
Here are the steps to follow:
· Go to the official website at nludelhi.ac.in
· On the homepage, click on “Notification – Question Booklets with Provisional Answer Keys (Dt. 29/09/2020)”
· A PDF file will appear on the display screen
· Click on the link to check the answer key and question papers
· Download the answer key and print it
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 second merit list released
Odisha class 10 supplementary results 2020 declared, here’s how to check
6 Reasons Why You Need A Degree In Management
14 PhD students of IIT Guwahati selected as PM’s research fellows
NEET 2020: Apply for change of nationality from Indian to NRI by October 23
Science olympiads go online this year