University of Strathclyde offers Dean’s International Excellence Award
Award to cover scholarship for undergraduate studies in humanities and social sciences
The University of Strathclyde will offer the Dean’s International Excellence Award from September 2021. It is a scholarship for foreign students interested in full-time undergraduate programmes in humanities and social sciences. The award includes a scholarship of £3,500 per year through the duration of a candidate’s course.
- Number of scholarships being offered: 20
- Value per year of study: £3,500 (approximately Rs. 3,54,469)
- Application deadline: May 31, 2021
- Duration: Per year according to the duration of degree
- Subjects under the scholarship: Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing
- Must be registered as an international, fee-paying student.
- Available to start with academic sessions in the UK in September or October, 2021.
- Must have a full-time offer of study, along with a year one entry, to a four-year undergraduate, humanities and social sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
Candidates with year two or year three entry are offered £2,000 (approximately Rs. 2,02,617) in line with the International Study Centre award.
Important terms and conditions for the scholarship:
- Candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria through the duration of their courses. They must also be enrolled in the 2021-22 academic year.
- The number of scholarships available and the amount to be distributed might change according to situations.
- Candidates with discounted tuition fees from other/partnered universities are not eligible for the scholarship.
- No additional appeals shall be entertained and the decision of the faculty will be considered final.